8/09/2011

K1

I call my boys K1 and K2 in real life sometimes.  Not regularly, but they answer to the moniker. 

Until recently that is.  K1 all of a sudden wants to be K2.  I told him it doesn't work that way, he came first.  The little stink actually threw a fit. 

Who doesn't want to be #1?

This kid evidently...
Did I mention he likes pirates?

If you ever go to the Dells and eat at Crabby's because it's pirate themed and your kid likes pirates, be warned.  The pirates move and sing and scare the ever loving shit out of kids under 4.  Then, you have to go sit in a so-hot-you-could-cook-an-egg van with your children and wait for everyone else to finish eating.

Then, I asked K1 if he still wanted a pirate birthday party he said yes.  When asked if he still liked pirates he said, "Yes, but I don't like real ones."  Like duh, mom.

So the pirate party is still on.  See some of our party favors...
The bandanna, not the balloons.  Sleepy pirate.

Sometime soon I'll get a post up about vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment