8/01/2011

Guard Your Nuts

W were sitting in my parents drive way watching the boys roll hula hoops back and forth.  Mr. Bin picks up a ball-toss-thingy my brother and I used to play with and asked what you were supposed to do with it.

My mom promptly grabs it to show him how to toss it. 

She winds it up.  Lets it go.  It lands directly in my dads lap.  And by lap I mean crotch.

The look on my mom's face was priceless.  She was about to loose it and let her laughter out, but remained calm.

My dad just got up and walked in the house not a saying a word or making a sound.

I'm sitting there, shoulder's shaking, trying not to laugh.

I take one look at my mom and we both crack up.  We're crying, we're laughing so hard.

We collect ourselves and go back to playing with the boys.

After a few minutes, my dad has still not returned to the driveway.  So, what's Mom do? 

She tells K1 to go ask Grandpa if his wiener's okay.  Exact words.

K1 walks to the back door.  Doesn't open it.  Just screams.

K1: "HEY GRANDPA! IS YOU'RE WIENER OKAY?"

Now, we're about rolling on the ground. 

K1: "IS IT YES OR NO?"

Mind you the whole neighborhood can hear this.

K1: "GRANDPA IS YOU'RE WIENER OKAY?"

K1: "OKAY, JUST CHECKIN'!"

He comes back to us.

K1:  "Yep, Grandpa's wiener is fine."

Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment