8/18/2011

I have a preschooler!


Where has the time gone?

K1 started preschool today!  He was beyond ready.

Normally he will ride the bus to school from daycare and back again, but I took him in this morning. 


He got to sit at the same table as his buddy B.  B will get to ride the bus with him on the way home everyday.  They are so excited.

K1 was a little leery of me leaving, but said goodbye and that was that. 

Since Mr. Bin is still working out of town we had to call him and send pictures this morning.

When he was done at school I left work so I could video tape him getting off the bus.  I'm so glad I did.  The video captured every emotion of the day.  K1 was so cocky to his friends at daycare.  "I got to ride the school bus" attitude to everyone.  Such excitement.  (I would love to post the video here, but K1 has a name tag on with his full name and I would have to blur it)

I can't wait to go pick him up from daycare and hear more about his day.  Let's hope tomorrow goes just as smoothly as today!

After he hung his bag up at daycare




No comments:

Post a Comment