11/30/2012

36 Weeks, Tubes, and Lost Blankets

35 Weeks
 
36 Weeks
 
We are at the 'anytime' point in my pregnancy.  At my 36 week appt I was 3 cm dilated and 50% effaced.  I hope to make it another week, but then I'm ready.  I've got the baby's car seat and bag in the car.  I've got most of my bag packed.  Now all we can do is wait.
It's surreal to see 3 car seat in the van
 
 
:: ::
K2 had his tubes replaced and his adenoids removed on Tuesday.  I'm really trying to get everything done these last few weeks. 
Getting ready

waiting to go back

post op

Ice cream on the way home.  Yum.
 
:: ::
 
On our way to meet with the ENT last week I decided to run into WalMart quick to see if I could find one of the last things on my Christmas list.  I had about 20 minutes so I was going fast.  K2 refused to leave his blanket in the van and I didn't have time to fight him so I asked him not to drop it.
 
As I'm putting K2 back in the van and feeling really good about our timing, he looks at me and says, "Where's my blanket?"

@!#($&%^@(!!!!!
 
Gah!!!!
 
I throw our purchases in the car and run back into the store to retrace our steps.  We don't see blanket.  I stop at Customer Service and describe the blanket and leave my info.  Then leave for our ENT appt.  On the way I call Mr. Bin crying.  I'm so sad that blanket is gone.  K2 doesn't even realize his prized possession is gone.  Forever.
 
Get to the ENT schedule surgery for the following week.  Rush back to WalMart to really search for blanket.  The whole time I'm praying, asking to just make me look where ever blanket is.  Under a certain shelf or on top of something.
 
I'm almost done retracing our steps, again, when I round the corner by the vacuum cleaners.  Laid out flat on top of a box is blanket! 
 
 
He said, "I'll hold it safely."  LOL
 
This is how K2 rides in the car with blanket.
 


 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment