11/13/2012

34 Weeks

29 Weeks 

31 Weeks

33 Weeks

Things are moving right along on the pregnancy front.  I can't believe in 3-6 weeks I'll get to meet this new little person!  I've been feeling pretty good.  I'm still doing light workouts 3x's per week.  My body feels pretty good.  I haven't started to swell...yet.  I feel like if baby came today we'd be plenty prepared.  The room is ready.  Carseat is ready, but not installed.  Baby's hospital bag is packed.  There are a few little projects I would like to complete before baby comes, but none of them are necessary for baby to be here.  Plus, I've got half of our Christmas shopping done.  The other half just needs to be purchased.  I even got all 3 kids stockings stuffers purchased and organized by child.  I think this is the most prepared I have ever been for a baby or Christmas.

I have had a few contractions here and there, but nothing to intense.  I'm feeling like baby won't make it to 40 weeks.  Which means I'll probably go to 41!  I think 12/12/12 would make an awesome birthday.  I'm going to try to enjoy these last few weeks.  With this probably being my last baby, I'm going to try not to rush things.  I'm just so excited to meet this little person and come home for Christmas as a family of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment