10/03/2012

Third Trimester

I've finally made it to the third trimester.  28 weeks.  I'm guessing I only have about 10 weeks left until delivery (fingers crossed I deliver before Christmas).  This baby is very active.  Always moving and stretching. 

They say each pregnancy gets harder and you feel more aches.  I would say that is 100% true.  I've been having braxton hicks a lot.  While I'm working out, my stomach is hard as a rock.  Later in the day every time I stand up my stomach gets really hard.  The contractions aren't painful, but are definitely uncomfortable.  It took my awhile to realize that I was actually having contractions, but now that I know they are unmistakable.  I will be talking with my OB on Monday about just how concerned I should be about how frequent they are.  I'm sure it's just par for the course.

My family, friends, and I will be walking the Color Run this weekend.  I'm super excited.  Nothing like being 7 months pregnant and participating in a 'race'.  I'm thinking of letting K1 walk it with us.  We'll see how that goes.  There will be plenty of pics to share next week.

:: ::

K2 had a run in with Gma and Gpa's wall
 
Black eye day 3


We got to meet baby I.  Here she's all dressed up for her Aunt's wedding.

Here Miss I is sleeping.  I think it looks like she's letting her nails dry.

Homecoming K1 and his buddy B are on a sugar high.

No comments:

Post a Comment