10/10/2012

Color Run

We ran the Color Run in Des Moines this weekend.  Well, some ran it.  I obviously walked it.  Mr. Bin ran the whole time and pulled the boys in the wagon!  The first K was the hardest for me, it was downhill.  I had a tight hard braxton hicks contraction through the first K then my stomach relaxed a little and I was good to go.  We stood in line to start for an hour before the race even started so my back was already hurting.  We were right at the start in wave 2.  

K1 took off with Grandpa to get McDonalds while we waited in line, so he missed half the race.  Mr. Bin pulled K2 for the first part, he did not like the color.  Then switched boys and pulled K1, who loved the whole thing.  K1 was really into the party at the end.  He liked all the color clouds.

Next year I plan to run it with Mr. Bin and let someone else deal with the kids.

The whole freaking family

K1 and I at the finish line

Throw your hands up! Mr. Bin and K1

Color cloud. Me and M

Post run

K1 and M

The bump

:: ::

29 Weeks

Mr Bin and K2 at Gma and Gpa's

K1 and my niece K


No comments:

Post a Comment