4/26/2013

Up to Date

This is my attempt at getting this blog up to date...
Miss C on the day she was born, then weekly through 4 weeks (such a happy girl).

Miss C 4 months down to 1 month

Miss C this week.

This picture makes me happy.  Miss C is nursing.  Something I worked so hard for.

K1 refused to latch on despite our attempts, so I pumped every bottle he had for his first year of life.
K2 nursed in the beginning. I went back to work when he was 4 weeks old and then he just preferred the bottle.  So I pumped every bottle for his first year of life as well.

Miss C latched on right away.  Then, we got thrush.  It hurt so f*#$ing bad.  Cracked and bleeding nipples.  Every time she nursed it felt like glass shards coming out of my nipples.  No fun.  I pushed through it and am so happy I did.  I'm going to nurse her as long as she'd like.  I hope to keep it up until she's two.  Just at nap time and bed time after a year though.  She'll get a cup most of the time.  I'm not going to whip it out and the park while she's eating fruit snacks or anything.

My three little buddies at the Easter Egg hunt.

The boys have adjusted well to having another little person in the house.  Most of the time they could care less that she is even there.  Every once in awhile they stop and talk to her, more K1 than K2.

K1 says - She loves me. She won't let me go.

She spends way to much time in the ol' neglectoroo.  She loves it.

Cankles - she works he little socks off every time she's in there.


We're a lovely bunch.

Now hopefully I can manage at least weekly updates from here on out.


No comments:

Post a Comment