4/27/2012

The day I was a 'yes Mom'

Sunday after church while Mr. Bin was mowing the lawn, the kids found this puddle in the alley and started throwing rocks in it.  Then they found some big sticks and started making splashes.


I was getting ready to drag them away from the puddle to the backyard when I decided to be a 'yes Mom'.  You know, the type of mom who says yes to things.

I told K1 to run inside and get their rain boots.


They were super excited.


I had to dump water out of the boots several times.


The snotty-gross aftermath was worth the mess.

I stripped them down on the back porch and threw them in the bathtub when they were done with the puddle.

They both took excellent naps!

:: ::

Baby note

Starting to get nauseous, but am still going to my workouts.  Feeling hungover and jumping around and doing mountain climbers is no fun.

According to a pregnancy app on my phone the babe is about the size of a sweet pea or an apple seed.

Still have only told a few friends.  We'll be telling our parents on Mother's Day with a Baby's 1st Xmas onsie since I'm due Xmas Eve.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment